Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: 2015.11.23 - ADU refuses to upload/refresh battles before 20:00 CET yesterday

2015.11.23 - ADU refuses to upload/refresh battles before 20:00 CET yesterday

Hey,

played some 20sh games yesterday between/after CW starting at around 18/19 CET, started ADU (not sure which version it was), only battles after 20:00 were uploaded.
    Started auto-update of ADU, it failed, downloaded manually, restarted wot/ADU, uploading of newer games seem to work fine as before, games before 20:00 CET were not uploaded/updated even with the newest version, they were also not shown in the quick summary.

e: the total amount of games do match, its just not showing up in quick summary. I just noticed, that I have 2 wot-profile files with 2 minutes difference by time. Maybe thats because I played some of the games on eu1 and some on eu2? Is there some kind of a cache file, which tracks what was already uploaded locally, which I can remove as quick fix?
    Last edited by lazydot.eu; 2015-11-24 at 18:06.

Cannot reproduce that behaviour. Do you have already the newest ADU v3.4.0.7?

Try the direct link:
    http://www.vbaddict.net:82/downloads...erUploader.exe

I was checking to install every new version all few days, still only portion of replays will get to upload/summary, rest are ignored for whatever reason and its more or less every single time for me.
    Today I played like 8-9 random games and 1 SH, but only 4 last out of it were uploaded/recognized as fresh and shown in summary. Its totally screwed. Overall summary is accurate, but its from dossier file, the rest like battle progress, summary etc, are screwed for 30-50% of replay files on average.

Its like, some of them will get added to a cache file somewhere before actual parsing/upload while some of them are ignored or its file collusion, cause file names are not unique or something, I can only guess without remote clue how the app actually works.

What exact steps do you need like settings+what exact buttons in which order/settings/plugins/logs/stack traces/etc do you need to reproduce/verify it?

Could it have to do something with my wot username rename like 1-2 month ago?

e: just removed everything in appdata folder. I have my wot install dir under d:\ not c:\, every folger in debug menu works but replay files, dir is selected right. After reinstalling and cleaning up all that stuff, same results, even activated both plugins, still the same behaviour.
    Last edited by lazydot.eu; 2015-12-09 at 23:33.

Can you please provide the ADU Logfiles?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/izbzdiky4b..._logs.zip?dl=0

e: I will remove all replay files in replays-folder, play 4-5 games and try again as well as providing logs of what happens with those 4-5 games.
    e2: Played 20 games, uploaded them, all of them are in summary/etc. Will update if error re-occurs again.
    Last edited by lazydot.eu; 2015-12-10 at 14:57.

Battle Summary is build upon Battle Results, not Replays. If BRR is enabled, it should recover Battle Results so ADU will be able to upload them.
    See also here: http://www.vbaddict.net/faq (vBAddict is missing Battles!)

In the log from yesterday there was BRR disabled, that's probably causing that issues with missing battles.