Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: Vbaddict files in res_mods causing game to freeze

Vbaddict files in res_mods causing game to freeze
    This post was made as an issue

The two files ATS.pyc and BRR.pyc are stopping WoT from loading. It stops at the loading crew stage. I have deleted and re-installed them with latest versions but it still causes loading to freeze. Removing those files from the res_mods folder and the game loads fine.

I have the same problem

same here

Installing only ATS works, instaling only BRR stuck in hangar with loading icon and text "Updating Crew".

Same here. Started ADU, message "new ATS available, start WoT new" - and *tilt*

same here

Same here.
    Problem is with BRR only.
    Stuck on "Updating crew"

Nice - I deleted the (newly released last night?) BRR-file. WoT works fine. And ADU? Shows BRR in red, but uploads all the battle results...

Erlangen, Germany
    Can you please provide python.log?

Similar error here; ATS works fine, BRR makes the game hang after login on "Updating crew". The game is still running, not frozen, as I can see invites to platoons/detatchments/etc come through and make the notification center icon flash. However, I can't click on anything because of "updating crew" taking over the screen.

Same here, removing BRR fixes the issue, with BRR installed games gets stuck at updating crew

Royal County Of Berks
    it's been created a while
    Attached Files Attached Files

Confirmed:had to remove BRR in order to hve the garage loaded. Having BRR enabled as it was yesterday before update,leads to "updating crew" stuck.

removed BRR - having issues with messages in the client (disabled).
    removed ATS as well - all back to normal

I just disabled BRR and I'm fine.

Amazing that a patch update could cause so many issues this time around. Change in file format or file structure?