Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: So I'm supposed to know how to work this app how exactly?

So I'm supposed to know how to work this app how exactly?

Are you kidding me?
    Where is the "HOW TO" section where it tells me how to do stuff, anything?
    Are there instructions on how to use the program? (assume I've never been here before & don't have a computer science degree)

If you build it, they will come... isn't really true.
    Without instructions, people laugh at you & think you're an idiot for making something no on can use.
    Kind of like putting together a table made of nano-sized cells without a diagram or a puzzle of a landscape of flowers with no picture as a reference.

Normal people without science degrees need instructions to tell them where to begin, where to go to do things.
    So far, after 10 minutes, all I have is a forum I'm convinced no one has ever seen or heard of since the program itself has no instructions on how to use it.
    But in case this falls on deaf ears, lol, I made a pun since I'm deaf, lol; if anyone out there knows how to use this program, please point out where the step by step instructions are so I can use it too.
    It seems interesting.

It's not very smart calling someone an idiot and in the same post asking him for help.

At least this site is not made for the bloody statistics newbie. Some kind of basic knowledge is required. There aresome more "statistics" sites available which offer you just some basic stuff without further possibilities, so this is probably a better choice for you. vBAddict is for you if you need more advanced stuff combined with export of your data.

Over 15000 users daily cannot be that wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by Phalynx.eu View Post
    It's not very smart calling someone an idiot and in the same post asking him for help.

At least this site is not made for the bloody statistics newbie. Some kind of basic knowledge is required. There aresome more "statistics" sites available which offer you just some basic stuff without further possibilities, so this is probably a better choice for you. vBAddict is for you if you need more advanced stuff combined with export of your data.

Over 15000 users daily cannot be that wrong...
    Is Right.........I aint got no science degree either but have found vbaddict to be intuitive to use and awesome in tracking my games, what other prog offers this right now? 15000 daily users are behind it

Hmmmm.
    I install ADU, let it install BRR and ATS, and then I do nothing.
    How much more simple can you get than doing nothing?.
    You dont even need to visit the website, Quick Summary on the ADU is more than enough for most people.

If your honestly having troubles with this site then tell us what they are and perhaps we can help.
    I too feel that there is some disconnect between the forums and the main site, but seeing how the forums are mainly used to report problems or ask questions (and there typically is not many of either) then I dont see why the hop should spend hours to make the forum look and feel like the main site.

I only have a degree in engineering, so perhaps that's why I think functional is Fine!